Angel Consulting for Ukraine
In response to the dramatic events that are happening in Ukraine, we believe that each of us can and should do something. We believe that for Ukrainian companies and for the people who work there it can be useful to find European interlocutors who can help them think about the future: Angel Consulting, throughout the crisis period, will offer Ukrainian cosmetic companies its support free of charge, so to facilitate activities to easily adapt products to European standards, making them suitable for export.
- Webinars for training on EU/UK/International cosmetic regulations, their principle and a practical guide to export cosmetic products
- Role of EU/UK Responsible Person in behalf of your company
- Registration of products in the EU portal (CPNP) and UK portal (SCPN)
- Making Cosmetic Product Safety Reports (CPSRs) and Product Information Files (PIFs)
- Good Manufacturing Practice under ISO22716 standard, how to reach it, a practical guide.
Last but not least
Last March 22th, the European Union Commission has announced the inclusion of Ukrainian companies for EU-funded projects in the Horizon 2020 program (show more), encouraging European companies and research facilities to involve Ukrainian partners: we can help you for inclusion in important funded projects!
We can help you create your own EU funded research project!