News: read all the EU regulations and guidelines updates online for free.
Who is Matteo Zanotti Russo?
More than 20 years of experience in touch with several top worldwide companies, with Universities, and government departments, Matteo Zanotti Russo has developed a deep understanding in both Regulatory assistance and Development of new technologies about cosmetics and topical medical devices.
He is involved in International Projects for implementing the EU Regulation 1223/2009 in many countries around the world.
He’s Professor in masters at the University of Roma Tor Vergata, Faculty of Pharmacy, and University of Siena.
Creator and CEO of Angel consulting SAS (Milano-Italy)
He´s also a consulent for the Safety Assessment for several worldwide companies and participates as a author of international scientific articles aswell.
– Regulation EU 1223/2009 on cosmetic products.
– Safety Assessment
– Product Information File
– Chain control following the GMP cosmetic standards
– Cosmetic surveillance management
– Labelling compliance and claims sustainability
– Reg EU 745/2017 on medical devices
– International Regulatory WW in the field of cosmetics
– Regulatory Assistance on Import/Export to/from EU to WW
– Development of new technologies/patents in the field of the new formulation and new ingredients (synthetic/natural/sustainable)
The development and the amount of new know-hows in the cosmetic industry lead up to difficulties in focusing all the knowledge on a single figure like the old traditional consultant.
Our company has an available multidisciplinary competence, directly or in coordination with all the structures which have useful pursue towards company’s production, cosmetic’s import/export.
This is possible thanks to a qualified team focused on clients’ most critical issues and opportunities.
The Angel consulting multidisciplinary competence includes:
– a network of expert consultants.
– collaborations with the most qualified Universities and private centers specialized in research, development, and production.
– stable relationships with the main trade associations.