News: read all the UK regulations and guidelines updates online for free
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE PERSON?
Responsible Person (RP) is a “legal” or “natural” person designated within the European Union. He could be a manufacturer, importer, distributor or a consulting agency.
Why does the responsible person exist?
In order to define clear responsibilities, any cosmetic product should be linked to a Responsible Person established in the community.
How does the Responsible Person work?
The Responsible Person assumes full, heavy, technical and legal responsibilities.
In order to define clear responsibilities, any cosmetic product should be linked to a Responsible Person established within the Community.
The Responsible Person is the one who deals with:
– Retention, UPDATING, and revision of the PIF.
– Designation of the Safety Assessor.
– The production would be in accord to European Good Manufacturing Practice (ISO 22716:2007)
– The notification operations of the product should be notified to the UK SCPN
– Management and organization of the Cosmetic Survey for the report of possible undesirable effects to OPSS
– Labeling layout and compliance with health regulations.
– Sustainability of the product claims.
In order to guarantee the compliance of every single product placed on the market, the responsible person should have (or he should be assisted by an expert) the following skills:
Thanks to our consolidated gained experience in the market and to our direct interaction with the Trade Associations and Health Authorities, Angel Consulting offers you all the pertinent information or it can fulfill itself the role of the UK Responsible Person.